FW Manufacturing is the only hotel and hospitality case goods manufacturer in Colorado serving the entire nation for over 20 years.
Front Desk/Admin Support
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills with an upbeat and energetic personality. The environment is fast-paced which requires the ability to multi-task throughout the day. Qualified candidates must be highly organized, efficient, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills. This position is the first point of contact for inbound calls and for visitors to the office. In addition, this position provides general accounting support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- This Position, answers all incoming calls in a timely (within three rings) and professional manner demonstrating appropriate customer service. Directs incoming calls appropriately; taking messages and relaying them in a timely manner; and demonstrating appropriate customer services with both internal and external customers.
- Assists visitors by providing clear directions to their destination and coordinates front desk operations and reception counter
- Ability to work well under pressure, to work accurately and efficiently, and to interact effectively and in a supportive manner with persons of all backgrounds are required.
- Accurately enters all relevant purchasing information on to the purchase order: insures the purchase orders are accurate and accepted by vendors.
- Confirm reception of purchase orders with vendors, expedite the purchase order as requested and resolves any issues associated to the purchase order by working with the appropriate departments
- Negotiates vendor delivery dates to meet the needs of our customer as necessary.
- Creates and issues change orders as needed to meet customer expectations and the needs of the business.
- Investigates and resolves order acknowledgement and invoice discrepancies as necessary. Follow up and insure closure of the purchase order.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient computer abilities & familiar with MS Office
- Minimal experience in Customer service
- Problem solving and Positive attitude
- Diligent carry through skills with issue resolution.
- Has a strong sense of priority and urgency
- Good communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly to computer systems
- Someone who is willing to grow with us and advance their career